Last Updated on October 15, 2020
New to Yeti?
Good News For You: This is the only guide you need to familiarize yourself to all the Yeti Coolers On Sale.
However, at the end of the day, Yeti are selling millions of coolers, this shows buyers are pleased with their products, and there’s user satisfaction at the end of it all.
There are a lot of Yeti enthusiasts out there; you probably might be one. Or you probably want to join the team.
It’ll be nice you know the Yeti coolers on sale. This will allow you have an in-depth knowledge of different Yeti cooler types, their sizes, and suitability for different occasions.
Yeti Cooler Reviews – Comparison Table
|Yeti Tundra||35 – 350 Quarts|
|Yeti Roadie||22 Quarts|
|Yeti Hopper||Flip 8 - Flip 18|
Hopper Two 20 - Two 40
Back Flip 24
|Yeti Tank||45 Quarts - 85 Quarts|
Where Are Yeti coolers Made?
Yeti coolers don’t have a specific location where its coolers are manufactured. But the breakdown below would help you know where their different brands are made.
And yes, you can call Yeti and ask if the manufacturing locale of the ice chest you intend to purchase.
Tundra – The tundra & Roadie coolers are manufactured in the USA and Philippines. However, they have more facilities in the USA, with two located in the USA and one in the Philippines.
Hopper coolers – Hopper coolers alongside yeti products like the Rambler drinkware, and panga duffels are manufactured in China.
Yeti Tundra – Most Popular Model
- The YETI Tundra 45 combines versatility with durability with a capacity of up to 26 cans with a recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology
- The Tundra 45 dimensions are 25 1/2 in long x 16 in wide x 15 ½ in high with an empty weight of 23 lbs NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
This model promise to take away the pain of busted latches, bowed-in lids, melted ice and lots more.
The tundra is the pacesetter among Yeti coolers. Rotationally made with hard plastic, the result is a product that can take survive harsh conditions than average ice chests in the market.
The Tundra is equipped with two walls insulation for maximum ice retention. Most users have reported a whopping 7 – 10 days ice retention. Yes, you can use dry ice on the tundra. There’s also a purge valve for complete water draining.
Considering its robust construction, Tundra are suitable for various outdoor activities like; Hunting, fishing, tailgating, barbecuing and more.
People that are always on the road & campers will love this cooler; it’s bear proof, and you wouldn’t be bothered about leaving it outside cause bears can’t break in.
Talking about size, the Tundra comes in numerous sizes from 35 – 350 quarts. The smallest tundra 35 quarts can hold up to 35 cans, while the biggest Tundra 350 can store an excess of 350 cans. Whatever the occasion, there’s a yeti chest for it.
Made of sturdy materials, the lid can take a whole lot of weight without caving in, this allows users to sit and relax on the lid.
The handles are made for easy carrying around. Although quite heavy when filled, you’ll need help from friends to transport the cooler.
In all, the Tundra ice chest is built to last. Although it’s expensive as any Yeti chest out there, you’ll definitely years of its service.
- Multiple sizes – Suits different needs
- Sturdy latches
- Rotomolded construction to withstand tough situations
- High insulation performance – Holds ice longer than the average cooler
- Due to the thick insulation, it’s quite heavy even when empty
Yeti roadie is like a puppy you can carry along, especially if you are the adventurous type. Just like the Tundra, but smaller, the roadie too is a cooler that’s constructed to survive tough situations. The rugged construction makes the exterior resistant to strong impacts.
It has a fat wall design with up to two inches of insulation, and a quality polyurethane foam injected into the walls and lid ensures your ice stays for extended periods. Of course, It’s also a rotomolded cooler.
With tie downs, it’s easy to mount the roader on your boat, or truck, the tie downs keeps it fixed without sliding. The lip-grip handles dexterously made so that you can easily carry your cooler. Leakproof drain system ensures the interior is not cumbersome to clean while purging water is extremely easy.
The lid seals tight, and the gasket helps block out heat while the ice stays ice. Tired of busted latches? The heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology, say goodbye to busted latches.
Although not as big as the Tundra, the can fit as much as 20 cans plus ice.
- Non-slip feet
- Great construction
- High insulation performance
- Small, convenient and can be kept at the back of a car, Suv, boats, kayaks etc
- Doesn’t have enough storage space
Yeti Hopper – Best Looking Soft-Sided Cooler
- The Hopper Flip 12 has ColdCell Insulation, a closed-cell foam that offers superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers, with a capacity of up to 12 cans plus ice
- The Hopper Flip 12 features a 100% leakproof HydroLok Zipper and the wide-mouth opening means great accessibility and visibility to contents
- The DryHide Shell is waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures, and abrasions so it will hold its own when faced with the hazards of the wild
- The only personal cooler that’s game for full days in the tree stand, early mornings in the duck boat, or afternoons on the water
- The Hopper Flip 12 dimensions are 12 5/8 in long x 10 in wide x 11 ½ in high and an empty weight of 3.1 lbs
Yeti boasts of the hopper being anything but soft-sided. Although a bit exaggerated, the hopper is better than the cheap average soft ice chest.
The Yeti hopper is very attractive; you’d hardly take this to a picnic, beach or camp without people looking your way. Yes, it’s that gorgeous.
The hopper is more convenient to carry around; whether it’s at the back of your Car or Boat, it will effortlessly fit in. Hopper includes a high-density dryhide shell, making the cooler resistant to punctures, mildew and reflect UV rays
Around the walls of a cooler a closed-cell rubber foam which increase the ice retention. Additionally, the hyrolock zipper is sturdily built to withstand water & grime getting into the chest.
A detachable shoulder strap and three sets of handles lets you carry load easier than ever.
One thing we love about this cooler is the hitch point grid where you can easily fasten bottle openers or other valuables.
Without a doubt, the hopper is a high-end cooler, but it’s however not wrong to say that it comes at a price. If are looking for a portable & convenient soft-sided bag that’s gorgeous, don’t look further.
Available Hopper models and capacity:
Hopper Flip 8 – 6 cans
Hopper Flip 12 – 12 cans
Hopper Flip 18 – 16 cans
Hopper Two 20 – 18 cans
Hopper Two 30 – 24 cans
Hopper Two 40 – 36 cans
- Aesthetically Attractive
- Resistant to punctures and mildew
- Detachable handles
- Sturdy Hydrolock zippers
- Expensive compared to other soft coolers
- Might get a bit hard to open & close zippers. However, you can efficiently use a zipper lubricant, and everything will move smoothly.
- The YETI TANK 45 will keep 52 cans or a slim quarter keg of your favorite beer icy cold for your next get-together
- Features Permafrost Insulation which means all of your drinks stay colder for longer
- The DoubleHaul Handles and Vortex Drain System make hauling, loading, and draining simple
- The YETI TANK 45 is ready for cookouts, championship tailgates, family get-togethers, and more
- The YETI TANK 45 dimensions are 21 in long x 21 in wide x 16 1/4 in high with an empty weight of 13 lbs NOTE: YETI Tank Lids sold separately.
The Yeti tank is a step up to your regular ice bucket. There’s no single doubt about this; Yeti produces the best ice buckets in the market.
Fill up the tub with ice and store your drinks, the walls of the tub is rotationally molded plus it utilizes an injected permafrost polyurethane foam which makes sure you ice stays for long.
The no sweat design keeps it from making the puddle on the floor. Also, the four rubber feet ensures your tank stays put without leaving marks on your floor. With a drain plug, you can efficiently drain out water thoroughly.
Another nice thing is the double haul handles covered with military-grade nylon to help you carry it with ease. This party tub comes in two sizes; 45 and 85 Quarts. Tired of lugging the cooler and you need to rest, thanks to the sturdy lid cover, you can sit and grab a drink while you enjoy the moment.
Whether it’s tailgating, barbecuing, night – dawn party, this beastly tank will prove ready to take up any task.
- Rugged rotomolded construction
- Comfortable haul handles
- Non-skid feet
- Hefty price tag
- Seriously we didn’t find bad thing to write about the product. It’s excellent for its functions, and it doesn’t overlap.
Where To Find Yeti Coolers On Sale – Best Place To Buy Yeti Ice Chest
Yeti products aren’t just like any product. You can’t walk into any cooler retail shop and find Yeti coolers. The company has placed strict rules over affiliates that can sell their products.
You have to find an authorized dealer, but you should be careful not to buy a Yeti knockoff in the process. If you can’t afford Yeti coolers, you can find great alternatives to Yeti but cheaper.
So where can you find certified Yeti ice chest?
Well, you’d find some great alternatives below:
YETI – the company itself ships to any part of the world. It’s easy, just log on to the site, find the cooler you want and add it to your cart.
Amazon: Amazon has all the Yeti cooler types, yeti have accredited them as authorized dealers. The best part, you can get your product shipped to any part of the world.
These two options above have all the Yeti coolers on sale. You don’t need to search else where.